Becoming a member is super easy!
All applicants must meet one (1) of the following criteria in order to obtain membership:
Possess a Federal License or an existing Medical Cannabis Prescription
under either the Medical Marijuana Access Regulations (MMAR/ATP) or the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR)
Have a Registered and Practicing Physician (MD)
or qualified Nurse Practitioner sign off on a Medical Document stating that you may benefit from medical Cannabis
Please make sure that all your correct contact information is included in your application package. Once we have received your completed application we will then contact your physician’s office to verify the documents. This process can take up to 2 weeks. After your application has been verified, one of our Client Care Specialists will contact you to book for your membership orientation.
Not Currently Licensed
If you were a part of the old MMAR/ATP program and have been grandfathered in by the injunction in the courts,in order to apply for membership you must fax or e-mail a PDF of the following:
- Authorization to Possess (ATP) (must have been valid on March 21, 2014)
- Government issued photo ID (driver’s license, health card, passport, etc).
- Letter of Diagnosis/Medical Document:
If you have been diagnosed with any of the illness’ listed in the Common Diagnoses section (see below) you can speak with your Ontario licensed and practicing physician about joining our CCC family. What you’ll need from them is:
- A letter acknowledging and confirming your diagnosis
The letter must be signed by a licensed and practicing physician, any of these titles are fine:
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Nurse Practitioner (RN)
Other specialists, including but are not limited to an: oncologist, ophthalmologist, psychiatrist, psychologist, gastroenterologist, doctor of chiropractic, etc.
Please make sure your physician keeps a copy of your Letter of Diagnosis/Medical Document in your medical chart at their office once they’ve faxed us a copy 1-(844)-655-2288.
If you are a part of the new program you may apply for membership by sending scanned PDF’s of the following:
- A government issued photo ID (driver’s license, health card, passport, etc.)
- Registration document from your LP stating when your registration with them expires.
- If you don’t have any of the above documents, you can book an appointment to see a doctor. We can help you if you fill in the top-half of the Referral for Consultation included in this package.
There are doctors’ hours available every day. Contact us to book an appointment today.
Also, please bring an original or copy of Government issued ID. Here is a list of accepted government issued ID:
- Valid provincial driver’s licence or out-of-province photo driver’s licence
- Valid Passport
- Armed forces identification card
- Certificate of Indian status
- Canadian citizenship card
- Permanent resident card issued by Government of Canada
- Photo card issued under the Photo Card Act, 2008
If you have been diagnosed with any of the common acceptable chronic diseases or conditions listed here, you are eligible to speak with an Ontario licensed and practicing physician about becoming a patient under the MMPR program.
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.